IntNSA is pleased to announce the results of the recent ballot and vote. Terms for the positions will begin at the conclusion of the Annual Conference in October.
IntNSA Bylaw Change to Article III, Section I
- Yes, approve proposed changes – 94.85%
- No, not approved – 5.15%
- The updated bylaws can be found at http://www.intnsa.org/about-us/bylaws-2.
- Susanne Fogger, DNP, PMHNP-BC, CARN-AP, FAANP
- Rachel Shuster, BSN, RN, CARN, CAAP
Members at Large
- Charon Burda, DNP, PMHNP-BC, CARN-AP
- Nancy Ann Diener, RN
- John S. Silvani, RN, CARN, CAS, LCDCII
- Brayden Kameg, DNP, RN, CARN
One hundred and thirty seven (137) members participated in the vote (of a potential 510 potential votes), a 26.86% response rate. IntNSA would like to thank the candidates and outgoing Board/Committee members for their interest and dedication to serving the Addiction Nursing community.