Join us for a webinar presenting essential information for providers pertaining to opioid management.
This learning activity is based on the most current guidelines and tools available when prescribing opioids for pain and opioid use disorder. A resource toolkit will be will also be available to download for future use in your practice setting.
Specific learning objectives for this activity include:
- Review opioids and their role in analgesia
- Identify current trends pertaining to the opioid crisis
- Identify and discuss current best practices in opioid management
- Describe current tools and resources available for guiding opioid prescribing and management
- Recognize how legislation impacts policy and practice guidelines pertaining to opioid management