Join us on October 25-28, 2022 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Calgary
Join us October 26-29, 2022, at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Calgary, Canada for IntNSA’s 45th Annual Educational Conference, Path to the New Normal: Global Directions in Addictions Nursing.
The IntNSA conference focuses on the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities for any nurse who cares for persons with substance use, abuse and addictions. Providing patient centered care through prevention, screening, treatment and recovery services is best brought about when interdisciplinary teams work together to accomplish effective and successful patient care outcomes. Attendees will increase their skills and knowledge base for collaborative practice with healthcare colleagues to further patient centered care for those with substance use disorders.
Who should attend?
– Nurses Who Specialize in the Prevention and Treatment of Addictions
– Nurses Who Practice in Other Specialty Areas
– Allied Health Care Professionals Who Specialize in Addictions
– Employee Assistance Professionals
– Credentialed Addictions Counselors and Prevention Specialists
– Community Agency Workers
– Private Practice Therapists