IntNSA Call for Award Nominations
Throughout the year you interact with nurses who are advancing excellence in nursing care for the prevention and treatment of addictions. These nurses, working with diverse population across all practice settings should be recognized for their efforts related to advocacy, collaboration, education, research, and/or policy development.
Nominate a fellow IntNSA member for an IntNSA Award! Self-nominations are also encouraged.
Nominations are due by September 25, 2015
General Criteria: Nominee must be a current member of IntNSA and an RN. Documentation and evidence of expertise, service, and/or contributions must accompany nominations as appropriate.
- Chapter of the Year Award: The chapter that has demonstrated growth, community service, peer assistance and/or advancing the profession and mission of IntNSA.
- Clinical Care Award: The person demonstrates knowledge and expertise in addictions nursing practice and has made creative contributions in the service of quality care.
- Community Service/Advocacy Award: The person provides outstanding service that has a focused interest in prevention or intervention in addictions.
- Education Award: The person is known as an exemplary teacher who brings attention to addictions issues and who stimulates knowledge development or research in addictions nursing through teaching.
- Management Award: The person initiates the development and implementation of innovative programs for addictions.
- Mentoring Award: The person who provides extraordinary mentorship. The mentee will nominate his/her mentor.
- Newcomer of the Year Award: The person who, after last year’s conference, has demonstrated motivation and provided service to IntNSA.
- Peer Assistance Award: The person participates in the development and implementation of prevention and/or intervention programs in a peer assistance program.
- Research Award: The person introduces a new theory or conducts exemplary research in addictions and communicates findings.
Click here to submit your nominations using the online form