Subject to change; Prices are shown in US Dollars
- Full conference registrations only; each session will be recorded and archived for later viewing. Nursing CE is available for viewing live, virtual or recorded sessions.
- Registration rates are for Virutal or In-Person attendance.
- All sessions will be recorded and archived for viewing.
- The early registration deadline is September 25 (Presenters: Follow the instructions in your abstract confirmation email). Registrations after the early deadline, including workshop registrations, carry late fees.
- All registration fees are listed in US Dollars, and all payments must be made in US Dollars.
- Please contact the host hotel for room reservations.
- Membership for those who join at the conference will be valid for 1 full year (12 months).
- *Student registration limited to those enrolled in a full time nursing degree program (under-graduate, graduate or post-graduate program); with employment status less than full-time.
- *Student attendees may be required to provide proof of enrollment.
International Travel and Canadian Covid Guidelines
For information about traveling to and from Canada, visit the following sites:
- Canada Travel and Tourism, https://travel.gc.ca/
- The Canada Guide, https://thecanadaguide.com/
- Destination Canada, https://www.destinationcanada.com/en
- Travel Alberta, https://www.travelalberta.com/
- Cancellations on or before September 25: 90% of registration fees.
- Beginning September 26: No refund due to cancellation.