purpose is to promote quality nursing care for the addicted person.
Discover all of the benefits of being part of a global community of addictions nurses. We also offer discounts on membership dues for those in lower-income countries.
Join IntNSA USA Southeastern Pennsylvania chapter
With a variety of educational and networking opportunities, access to our Journal on Addictions Nursing and discounts on our annual conference, there has never been a better time to join IntNSA.
This organization shall be known as the Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the International Nurses Society on Addictions (IntNSA). The purpose of the chapter shall be to promote quality nursing care for the addicted person. It will serve as a meeting ground for nurses interested in the problem of addiction in order that they may enhance their knowledge, advance their skills, and continue their education.
The Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of IntNSA was established in November of 2016. Chapter bylaws are congruent with IntNSA bylaws.
Chapter geographical boundaries:
- WEST – encompasses Lancaster County, Lebanon County, and Schuykill County
- CENTRAL – encompasses Berks County, Chester County, Leigh County,
- Montgomery County, and Northampton County
- EAST – encompasses Bucks County, Philadelphia County
- SOUTH – encompasses Delaware